The Docparser Managed Accounts feature was built to facilitate the creation and management of sub-accounts that are attached to a master account. The managed accounts feature is not a full-fledged multi-tenant login system in the traditional sense.
However, managed sub-accounts are a great fit in the following situations:
- You are a consultant or software vendor and want to manage Docparser accounts on behalf of your clients or users
- You are a larger organization and you need dedicated accounts for various stakeholders in your organization
- You want to outsource the creation of document parsers to third parties without giving them access to your main account
- You want to create multiple environments which operate independently from each other (e.g. Development, Staging, Production)
What's the difference between a managed account and a regular account?
Managed accounts are fully functional Docparser accounts, with the specialty that the master account owner (you) can create, manage and access them.
Managed accounts are billed independently from the master account and you need to manage a separate subscription for each account. In terms of functionality, the managed accounts feature lets you ...
- Create managed accounts under your master account
- Edit and delete a managed account
- Up- & downgrade a managed account
- Log-in to a managed account
- Copy document parsers between accounts
Accessing The Managed Accounts Feature
To get access to the managed accounts feature, please reach out to our staff and communicate your Docparser account email to them. Keep in mind that the Managed Accounts feature is available for free starting the Professional plan.
If you don’t have a Docparser account yet, you can create a new free trial account and communicate the email address you used for this account to our staff. Our staff will then be able to unlock the managed account feature for your “master” account and will send you a detailed guide for you to understand how this feature works.
Once enabled, the managed accounts feature can be accessed through the “My Account” menu in the top right corner of the application.