How it works
- We have a lot of import options. The two most basic would be to forward an email with a DOCX attachment to your parser or directly upload the file on the Documents page:
- Docparser will ingest the files. If uploading directly, click 'I'M DONE UPLOADING' after all files have been uploaded:
- To extract text and/or table data from the DOCX file, create a new parsing rule in the Rules tab:
- Once you've created your parsing rules, re-queue your documents for processing in the Documents tab:
- To export your parsed data, you can download a file we create for you on the Downloads tab, or you can automate the export process with an integration in our Integrations tab.
If you have any questions or run into trouble getting set up, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!