Docparser works with Zapier to get parsed PDF data to your favorite app in the blink of an eye. In this article we will show you how to create a new Zapier Zap which can receive your parsed data from Docparser. Don't forget to check out our Zapier page to get more information.
Steps for sending data from Docparser to Zapier:
- Create a Zapier account
- From your Zapier account select "Make a Zap"
- Choose Docparser from the selection options
- Choose the appropriate "Trigger"
- Allow Zapier to access your Docparser account, so you can get your API Key
- Login to Docparser and Navigate to your API key in your Docparser "Account"
- Navigate to "API Access" on the left navigation, see below:
- Copy your "secret" API Key to your clipboard
- Paste your API Key into the Zapier authentication screen (the first picture above), and continue
- This will show your Zap in your Zapier account, now simply "test" the Zap for Success!